FOUR FEATHERS PRESS ONLINE EDITION: ZODIAC ENERGY Send up to three poems on the subject of or at least mentioning the words zodiac and/or energy, totaling up to 150 lines in length, in the body of an email message or attached in a Word file to donkingfishercampbell@gmail.com by 11:59 PM PST on July 19th. No PDF's please. Color artwork is also desired. Please send in JPG form. No late submissions accepted. Poets and artists published in Four Feathers Press Online Edition: Zodiac Energy will be published online and invited to read at the Saturday Afternoon Poetry Zoom meeting on Saturday, July 20th between 3 and 5 pm PST.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Petrouchka Alexieva

Pluto Stays in Scorpio’s House for Nine Years

Pluto/Hades with Cerbers

Credits: https://www.greekartworks.com/

 

Nine years of intensity into my life.

Pluto, the God of the alchemy, arts of the Dark

and hypnotic control stays on my side.

But this is not all.

 

He is the main sorcerer of the Underworld

keeping the balance of the Death and Rebirth.

With His very strong magnetic presence,

Pluto keeps under his hooded cloak

the desires, love and emotions. In fact,

He balances their proportions

and the harmony in the whole Universe,

 

I’m a Leo. I’m not going to stand in a shadow

of moody, self-absorbed or phony crowds.

I love to walk alone, observing what is going on.

I see sharp trough someone’s aura. I read

what people went through and what they desire,

while they crazy run in their daily attire.

I am a witch, an oracle, a hexa by Zodiac nature.

 

Pluto gives me an intuition of self-preservation.

Thus, in special occasions, I walk with a Scorpio

in my hand, as a friend.

Pluto gives me the power to outstand

someone’s splashes of dirt. I survive and emerge.

 

I am Pluto’s Phoenix bird, flapping flaming wings

from ashes with glorious wreath on my head

Black pansies and acacia branches cast their spell.

 

With his gift of sexy black magic, I turn energy

into irresistible fire in my oracle midnight dances.

With his blessings I can go to extremes,

be seductive, erotic, unforgiving… and win.

When you send me to Hell, I say

” Thank you! I dance there with its flames”.

 

Pluto opens mysterious doorway for me

for the next my self-transformation.

My every day is a new adventure.

Spreading new wings, I chase a new destination;

and a very new journey begins.

 

P.S : Pluto (Latin: Plūtō) In the earlier classical mythology, was the ruler of the underworld. The earlier Greek name for the god was Hades, the Greek god of wealth, since wealth comes from the underworld itself. Other names: Chernobog (Slavic), Dagda (horseman, great father, Ireland), Osiris (Egypt), Hel, Thanatos, Morrígan/Morrígu (Irish antiquity), Nepthys, Hsi Wang Mu (as female The Queen Mother of the West, China), just to mention some.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

gia civerolo

  zodiac pick up line *pomo haiku     He slithered over.     “What’s your sign baby?” Red lips     sighed “It’s a stop sig...